About the Summit and Learning Practice
Join us for this 2-day premier, in-person event geared toward Benefits and Total Rewards professionals and explore the future of U.S. and Global employee benefits, gain insights, network with peers and be inspired. Register for either the Global Benefits Summit, or sign up to attend the Learning Practice sessions.
Key focus areas of the global summit include:
- Evolving ways to adapt to an aging working population and promote financial resilience
- Key insights from a major employer on designing and implementing an end-to-end parental journey
- Unique trends in global time off program design and technical elements to consider
- Exploring ways on how data impacts health equity and DEI
- Finding ways to help women thrive and continue in their careers by addressing global fertility parity
- Where employee benefits is trending, the potential drivers, and changing our approach and mindse
Key focus areas of the global training learning practice: This training track will be offered concurrently with the global summit sessions. Upon completing 80% of the learning sessions, you will receive a Global Benefits certification from SVEF. It is designed for those new to global benefits or who would like a refresh in the following:
- Overview of the unique global benefits offered in high tech
- Understanding financing, taxation, and regulations plus pre & post phases for M&A deals
- The differences of expatriate benefits and the implications
- Exploring the implications for working anywhere and the common misconceptions
- What retirement looks like given the legacy defined benefit plans
- Seeking trusted partners, and resources to help you manage your programs and bringing it altogether
Who can attend?
The event is open to benefits and total rewards professionals from all industries who manage their employee benefits programs.
Complimentary registration for SVEF member employers
Registration for non-SVEF employers is $499*
*Early bird special, register by 09/18/23: $349
Note: We can’t accept registration from vendors, brokers, consultants, non-approved partner sponsors. To explore future partnership and speaking opportunities, sign up for our mailing list here. Any ineligible registrations will be automatically canceled.
About Silicon Valley Employers Forum
Silicon Valley Employers Forum (SVEF), the only association focusing on global benefits within high technology, impacts the evolution of benefits through innovative plan designs and administration, networking and sharing ideas, and partnering with companies to promote beneficial social change.
Registration is closed for this event.